Buy One, You Won!

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Totok: A 3-Man Show Art Exhibit


Spotted in Robinsons Butuan Second Floor








My Personal Favorite













I was never a fan of Art more so appreciating it but when I passed by in Robinsons Butuan second floor in front of Mags Boutique, I got drown to the different kinds of paintings that was paraded. They are colorful and creatively made. I take a look of it and decided to blog about it.

The 3-Man Show Art Exhibit was spearheaded by the three Painters namely Renante Dublois, Crismiero Tamis and Ronnie Rudinas. The medium they used are Acrylic on Textured Canvas and oil on Canvas. It will run from April 27 to May 11, 2014.

If you are in Butuan and you like watching Art Exhibits, visit them in Robinsons Butuan and be awed on there paintings.

Kring2x

3 comments:

  1. I love the 2nd picture yung parang green worms and your favorite picture... is also my favorite :) abstract design is really intricate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing our artworks.

    ReplyDelete