Buy One, You Won!

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Fashion Saturday: Adidas Ms. Stan


Hey There! Thank you for Reading My Blog!
Oh my gosh, I’m lusting.

How’s your Saturday so far fashionista? I went to the mall to particularly look for a shoe that is making a buzz on the fashion sites these past few months. Yes, I am a bit late on this post but better be late than never! And I am excited to make a fashion post for 2016. The first shoe to be highlighted on my blog is from the shoe brand Adidas. The brand is the second biggest sportswear manufacturer in the world. It is known for its durable, stylish and comfortable range of sportswear products. Without so much ado I want to introduce Adidas Ms Stan Shoes! Oh my gosh, I'm lusting.

Adidas Ms Stan was release to the market last 2015. It is full leather with a touch of the women's Adria PS leisure shoe set up with simple court style with light feminine lines (culturekings.com.au).  Ms Stan shoes series has different colors to choose from, they have white, blue and red. 

Adidas Ms Stan shoes is priced at 3,495 in Philippine Pesos and is sold in all Adidas Concept stores nationwide. You can also order online through Adidas Shop . All orders amounting to 3,000 and above is free of shipping charge! So order now! 

Here are the sample pictures taken from Google.


Credits to the owner of the photo

Credits to the owner of the photo

Credits to the owner of the photo



And here are Top 5 OOTD for you and me to try!

This is how you rock Ms Stan!

Credits to the owner of the photo


Credits to the owner of the photo

Credits to the owner of the photo
Credits to the owner of the photo
Credits to the owner of the photo


Enjoy Fashionista Ladies! And rock it!

Kring2x   
What do you think about this post? 

PS. You can follow me on Twitter @MayeeXin, Instagram @miss_clairesereno and Wattpad MayeeXin.


Feel free to comment!

1 comment:

  1. I love Adidas and i will love Ms Stan shoes for sure. thank you for the pictures...

    NegosyongPinoy.info

    ReplyDelete