Buy One, You Won!

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Online Shop Review: Lazada



Hey there! 

Thank you for reading my blog!

Image result for lazada
Credits to the Owner of the Photo

Today’s blog post is all about my favourite online shopping destination. I’ve been shopping for this site for more than a year. I have experienced ups and downs with the site and I believe I can give a wise review. The website I am reviewing is Lazada Philippines.

Launched in the Philippines last February 2012, it has become a go to website for different products from electronics to furniture.  It became a home for different brands from local to international. When I first visited the site, I was impressed with the variety of products to choose from. And until today, the site has been encouraging resellers to sell their product in the internet platform.

I do not trust online shops easily. I always make sure to do my research first. And Lazada has a lot of positive reviews that convinced me to make my first purchase. I barely recall my first order in the website but what made me appreciate it are there daily vouchers (it includes sale) and flash sales. I have never encountered that kind of website. It is a thumb up for me. Plus, they give discounts to different products every day.

When ordering in the website, one must first register in the site. Honestly, I can say it is easy to register and only require few minutes. When you are done registering, you can avail a 250 voucher on your first purchase. A good save! You can now start shopping! Lazada Philippines delivers anywhere in the Philippines. Delivery period depends on the area. As for me, I expect the delivery of my orders 5-6 days from dispatched. You will know if the items are already out for delivery because they will send you an email and text your number for the waybill details. Very convenient, isn’t it? There is a shipping fee amounting to 100 pesos if you purchase below 1000 pesos. Above 1000 is of free shipping.

If you will experience delay of orders just like what happened to me, you can always follow-up your orders on their social media platforms like facebook, instagram, twitter or on their website just fill-up the form. Once you have sent it, and email confirmation will be delivered to your email. They will also call you for update regarding your delayed orders. It is something I did not encounter with other sites. If you also have received defective, damaged or wrong items, you can make use of their return form and send it back to the nearest LBC outlet. They will get back to you once they received your return form slip.

What I love about Lazada is they live with their tagline “effortless shopping”. I did not exert much effort on shopping in the site, everything I is in there. Though I experience delay of shipment sometimes, there customer service has been efficient in informing me what is happening on my orders. I don’t have any negative comments on the website because I’ve been satisfied with the service they are giving me.

I do recommend Lazada on those people who love shopping in the comfort of their home. Whether its new trend on fashion, mobile, lifestyle and appliance, you know this site can live up to your expectation. I would rate it with 3.5 out of 5 because it has good quality products but the logistics are needed to be improved. Delayed of shipment has to be minimize specially from the products in the marketplace.

Here are some of the products I’ve bought in Lazada.







Happy Shopping!

Please hit comment! I’ll gladly appreciate it!        

Hope you learn something with this story too! Please do share!               

What DO You Think About This Post?
Feel free to comment!
Kring2x
               
 PS. You can follow me on Twitter @MayeeXin, Instagram @miss_clairesereno and Wattpad MayeeXin.

No comments:

Post a Comment