Buy One, You Won!

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Review: Bathe with Lux




Hey There!
Thank you for Reading My Blog!

How has your day been? I hope it’s doing really fine! After a long time, I’m going to review a product! Blame it in my procrastination; I was not able to write a blog post. Thankfully, my hibernation has ended. Back to my passion again! So timely for December indeed, have you started shopping? If you ask me, nope, I didn’t. 

Last October, I received a loot bag from Lux. When I received the bag, I was excited to open it because of the over powering fragrance that comes from it. It is soothing to the nose and calming to the senses.  They have a note that encourages users to post their experiences online.



This is how this idea of making a blog post started.

Let me share to you my experience with using Lux.

Whats on the Loot?




Other Variants Available are Soft Touch, White Impress and Love Forever

My impressions: 








  •   I love the very relaxing fragrance. It gives me a calming effect.

  •   I love the packaging it has a mysterious vibe. The packaging is catchy. It did not conform, most soap packaging in the market uses light colors.

  • They stand in being unique. Even there soap is molded intricately.


My Experience Using the Product:

When I first tried Lux Body wash, I really loved the smell in my skin. It lasts; my officemate noticed the differently good smell. They even asked what soap I used. The one I got was magical spell (as shown above). My problem was, it did not compliment my skin type. It made my skin slightly dry. I still continued using it, and my skin adopted. But sometimes, the dryness got back. I just put lotion with moisturizer to back me up.

Prices in the Market:

The 110g bar are priced at 39 pesos while the Lux body wash 200ml is priced at 120-125 pesos depending on the variants

Where can you purchase?

Available at leading drug stores, grocery stores and at Lazada.

Will I recommend it?

Yes, I will recommend it but not for people with dry skin.

Will I repurchase?

Yes I will, I want to try the other variants.
Thank you for taking time to read my post. 2015 has been good to me and I would like to share the wonderful moments I have experienced. And for the year 2016, I will be more active in blogging starting 2016 with a blog post! Hope to see you again in 2016 friends!

What DO You Think About This Post?
Feel free to comment!
Kring2x
                PS. You can follow me on Twitter @MayeeXin, Instagram @miss_clairesereno and Wattpad MayeeXin.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you are linking to a dead resources about Siargao, you can replace it working one here is the working url https://eligefilipinas.com/Destinos/Siargao thanks

    ReplyDelete