Buy One, You Won!

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Fashion According to Mrs. Blake Lively Reynolds

I can’t help but feel excited about the fashionista I am featuring today. I am a big fan of her! I am one of her whooping seven (7) million followers in Instagram all over the world. I can’t help but admire her unique fashion sense and how she put together an outfit in an instant. I'm pretty sure you’re a fan of her too. I am talking about the Gossip Girl alumna Blake Lively. Raise your hand if you’re a fan too!    

Blake Lively rose to stardom when she was casted as one of the lead of The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants and later on casted as Serena Van der Wooden in the successful drama Gossip Girl. So much for her background, she is known as trendsetter in Hollywood and all the paparazzi are vying to take a glimpse of her outfit.

I am not a paparazzi but I'm a fan so here it goes.

My top 10 favourite fashion style of Mrs. Blake Lively Reynolds.












You can comment below to add up!

What DO You Think About This Post?

Feel free to comment!
Kring2x

                PS. You can follow me on Twitter @MayeeXin, Instagram @miss_clairesereno and Wattpad MayeeXin.


No comments:

Post a Comment