Buy One, You Won!

Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Voice of the Philippines

Credits to the Owner of the Photo



Our local television stations have been showering us television viewers with almost the same genres. Teleseryes that has a plot of three generations of top caliber actors and ugly duckling turning into beautiful woman are the trend. These days, I don’t really watch television shows. Either I am already tired from work or they are just not enticing to watch. No offense meant it’s my own preference. But, something has change and made me love to watch a show once again. It has a 9::00 to 10:00 pm timeslot during Saturday and Sunday. I am talking about “The Voice of the Philippines”.
                The uniqueness of the show combined with amazing and talented contestants paired with the even gifted coaches. It is a bang; first, I was just curious about it. The next thing I notice, it becomes my weekend habit. Then I got addicted to the show. It is really superb. A fun to watch. The pool of talent is distinct. I love how the blind audition and battle rounds are executed.  The coaches, did choose well the contestants on their respected team. What has been left in the battle round are truly deserving of the spot in the live shows.
I have so much expectation for the live shows. I am looking forward on how the coaches will hone more the talent of the members of each team. They have a very difficult task. What I love more about the show is I can’t say this is more favored to win than the other. All of them are contenders in their own right. Team Sarah, Team Lea, Team Apl and Camp Kawayan, what team has the knack to win The Voice of the Philippines? I will surely watch out.

Kring2x

Thanks for reading! Until my nest blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment