Buy One, You Won!

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Music Inspiration: Wind Beneath My Wings

I was checking my playlist when a particular song draws my attention. It was a song with broken lyrics. I mean, it was saved in my playlist but it was pirated copy. It only has one fourth of the song in it then it would jump to the next song. It is the uncompleted song lyrics that draw my attention. I am very familiar with song, it is because, and this is the song I dedicate to my mom. This song is “Wind Beneath my Wings”. I am always struck with its very personal lyrics. “It must have cold here in my shadow… you were content to let me shine…you always walked a step behind… These are the phrase that caught me.
My mom always does the trick to push me. If I feel like giving up, she always gives me strength. She is contented to be in the sideline, never get the credit of who I have become. The truth is I will never be where I am now if she never worked hard. What I have become is the product of her hard work and vision for me. I always thank God, she was given to me. Even I am only with her for 22 years. It is worth more than a 100 years of my life. I love you Mama Jocelyn.
This is the song I am talking about..

"Wind Beneath My Wings"
by: Bette Midler

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
It must have been cold there in my shadow,
to never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that's your way.
You always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
but I've got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it.
I would be nothing without you.

Did you ever know that you're my hero?
You're everything I wish I could be.
I could fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Did I ever tell you you're my hero?
You're everything, everything I wish I could be.
Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Oh, the wind beneath my wings.
You, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wings.
Fly, fly, fly away. You let me fly so high.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.

Fly, fly, fly high against the sky,
so high I almost touch the sky.
Thank you, thank you,
thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings.


Until my Next Blog Post!

Enjoy!

Kring2x


No comments:

Post a Comment