Buy One, You Won!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas at Carmen, Agusan del Norte



Christmas is in the Air! And all over the world, we have different ways of celebrating this yuletide season! In the Philippines, parks are decorated with so many Christmas lights and different adornments that reflect the Christmas season. It is one of the things I Iook forward, going to different parks and see for myself how make it a captivating park after everything has been set. 

In Caraga Region where I live, Carmen, Agusan del Norte has been the go-to-place when one want to witness an extravagant display of Christmas lights and all. One will surely be in awe of how they intricately pulled it off. They have been winning almost every year the best Lighted Park in the Province. To justify what I’m saying, I will let you be the just.

Enjoy!













Merry Christmas!

Kring2x

No comments:

Post a Comment