Buy One, You Won!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Congratulations to...



Hey there!
Thank you for reading my blog!
Sorry for the much delayed announcement of winner. I am kind of stuck with so many things that I forgot to the winner. Before anything else, Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope you have a very great Holiday! I don’t want to make it long because I don’t really know what to write so; without further ado I want to congratulate Ms. Lovelyn Tan for winning my giveaway! You are one lucky Gal! Congratulations!

Please email your complete name and shipping address to clairesereno@gmail.com within 48 hours or I will choose a new winner!

Thank you for everyone who joined my giveaway! I will be hosting a giveaway this January, just keep visiting my blog to know when it will launch.

  What do you think about this post?
PS. You can follow me on Twitter @MayeeXin, Instagram @mayee_xin and Wattpad MayeeXin.
Feel free to comment!
Kring2x

5 comments:

  1. congrats sa winner..better luck nextime to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year :)
    Better luck next time.. I hope there would be a next time hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D :D :D Thank you so much!!! I feel so happy you made my Christmas merrier Sis Claire God bless and happy holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats po,im not so lucky talaga,i made my best by commenting on her every single post

    ReplyDelete