Buy One, You Won!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Year, New Resolution, New ME




  Hey there! 

Thank you for reading my blog!

Credits to the Owner of the Photo

Happy New Year everyone! First of all, thank you for reading my blog. I have been lack lusted before the year end and I don’t know what hit me. But as they say, New Year is a blank book and a new beginning. Everybody does deserve a fresh start.  So for me, this is a new book and new chapter. I want to start my blogging year with a new year’s resolution. I am not fond of making resolutions. It is not part of my arsenal but this year, I want to start anew and change some habits I am used. 

I want to change myself for the better, I believe I deserve it. This is a decision I made last January 1. It prompted me to write about my own resolution. I don’t know your resolution; I just want to share mine. Maybe we have the same, maybe not. But the thought here is, we want to have a change.

Learn to say “NO”

This is the toughest idea I in calculated in my mind. I have to say no when the circumstance is needed. I almost get in trouble because of always saying yes. I am always tagged as a kind girl.  I am the girl who always understands. This year, I want to change the idea. I want to be tougher. I want to say no and it’s a period.

Learn NOT to PROCRASTINATE

This is a decade old problem. I never tried to change it because it does not bother me. But last year, it made an impact on me. I am working, needing to meet deadline is a priority for me. But due to my procrastination problem, sometimes I wasn’t which causes me to be scolded. And when one gets old, it is not good to look at when the manager calls your attention because you brought the team down. It does happen to me and I don’t want it to happen again.

Learn to EAT HEALTHY

I eat a lot, that’s a given and I’m proud of it. But this year, I want to change the mindset. Not that I won’t eat a lot but I will eat healthy. I will have hard time doing this I know, I can and I will. I will conquer this resolution and hopefully, once in a while I will post healthier and less sin food. I want to add fruits in my diet and less or no soda. That is the idea in my head, no to soft drinks, I successfully made it last holiday season and I will push it! I’ll push myself to eat salad too!

Learn to Exercise MORE!

Last 2014, I had this fondness for zumba but I was not able to maintain it coz, I started to get shy when my companions did not push it. This year, I don’t want to rely on other people to make things happen especially in the area of fitness. I want to push running as well, one of my wish list is to buy a running shoes and It is my first step to healthier me. I have now a fitspiration! 

Wag Magmadali

Do I need to say more? But this is more on for my love life. I am 24 but so what? I don’t want to be in a hurry. Going into a relationship is not a race that one has to be first but it is for the people who wait patiently for the right man to come and work on the relationship day by day.

Save More!

This is not the store but a mantra! Save more, I want to fulfil my travel itinerary for 2015 but before I will be able to do it, I need to save first! Yeah, lessen my expenses is on top of the list. I now have so many things in mind but cutting my credit card spending is the number one priority. I also want to try time deposit even for a lesser amount but what’s important is I’ll have an emergency fund.

Put GOD First

The cream on the cake. Put God above all, He is in control and I want it that way. I don’t want to live my life pleasing other people, giving them the thought that what they say matters coz It is not. God’s word is more important and I want to hear him even how little or big His voice is.

That’s all for my New Year’s Resolution and for today’s post.

PS. You can follow me on Twitter @MayeeXin, Instagram @mayee_xin and Wattpad MayeeXin.

Feel free to comment!

Kring2x

No comments:

Post a Comment