Buy One, You Won!

Monday, August 17, 2015

One More Chance Sequel: Teaser Release





                  I was scrolling my Facebook when I learned that there is a sequel of One More Chance that stars my all time favourite tandem of Bea Alonzo and John Lloyd Cruz. I was really excited that I immediately checked out Youtube for the video. And when I saw the teaser, I know, I really have to watch it. The teaser was about Popoy and Basha being asked about how there married life has been. They have different answers and the next scenes are they are screaming at each other to the point that Popoy questioned if it is right that they were back to each other’s arms.

                   It’s been years after the hit movie One More Chance but it still remained as a perennial favourite. The “you had me at my best, she had me at my worst, but you choose to break my heart” lines are still alive. Now, it is back. Will it leave a mark like the first movie? Watch for the teaser here and be the judge.
What do you think about this Post?
Feel Free to Comment!

Kring2x

No comments:

Post a Comment