Buy One, You Won!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Her Feminine Style: Alexa Chung

Hey There!
Thank you for Reading my Blog!

I just want to note that all photos are taken from different websites and I compiled it. It’s been a while since I featured a style icon. I am really happy that I come up to this idea.  I am a big fan of my featured style icon and all women out there totally want to be like her. She is Alexa Chung. Sounds familiar? Of course we know her. Who wouldn't recognize the style superstar?

Alexa Chung is a model and widely known for her fashion sense. She modelled with different fashion brands and was highly recognized in different fashion awards. This prompted me to feature her on my humble blog. I compiled Alexa Chung’s different feminine style and choose what I love the most to come up with my favourite top 10 style of her.


Here is My Top 10 Picks of Alexa’s Feminine Style    


Royal Princess

This is how leather jacket should be worn

White and Black Fusion

Street Modelling

Classic 

Black and details

Effortless Floral

Overall

Rocking Flats

Sweater wonder
What DO You Think About This Post?

Feel free to comment!
Kring2x
                
PS. You can follow me on Twitter @MayeeXin, Instagram @miss_clairesereno and Wattpad MayeeXin.












No comments:

Post a Comment