Buy One, You Won!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Product Review: Body Recipe Hand and Body Lotion

Product Name: Body Recipe Hand and Body Lotion

Photo

Photo



Photo
The Claim:

  • Natural
  • Calamansi Extract Helps Lighten Skin
  • Enriched with Vitamin E for Younger-Looking Skin
  • Revitalizes and Nourishes Skin
My Take

      The Packaging

      I love the packaging. It has minimalist touch but highlighted the product perfectly. The green color is catchy. It in vibes the claim of being natural.

      The Product
  •  It has enticing smell that captures my fancy, very calamansi like smell. It has long lasting smell.
  •  It has a sticky feeling when you apply it.
  •  It is very effective in smoothening my skin.
Where Can you Buy?

In any HBC Outlets Nationwide.

Will I Purchase?

Yes, I love nature friendly products. 

Kring2x      

Have you tried this product?
Did you love it?
Share your thoughts!


1 comment: