Buy One, You Won!

Friday, March 29, 2013

Shakey's V-League Season 10



 

 I am a big fan of Philippine Volleyball. I always watch it if I have enough time on my PC. Just recently, I am so happy that Shakey's V-League Season is about to open! Yes, I can watch my favorite volleybelles bombing the floor! They really are awesome and they rocks! They deserve a Professional league! But so much of my opinion, lets talk about the league. 

There are 10 participating teams around the country vying for the award and are grouped into Group A and B. (See below). The participating teams are allowed to have two guests players.


Participating Teams:

Group A
Ateneo de Manila University
De La Salle University (Dasmariñas)
Letran College
San Sebastian College
University of Santo Tomas

Group B
Adamson University
Arellano University
National University
University of Perpetual Help
University of San Carlos (Cebu)


 From: Shakey's V-League Facebook Account

Official Guest Player's for each team:
Adamson - Angela Benting(o) and Mylene Paat(m)
Arellano - Mary Jean Balse (o/m/u) and Nerissa Bautista (o/u)
Ateneo - Suzanne Roces (m/u)
La Salle-D - Jennifer Manzano (m/o/u) and Chie Saet (s/u)
Letran - Patcharee Sangmuang (o) and Kamille Ogana (m)
NU - Leuseht Dawis (m) and Janet Serafica (s)
Perpetual - Arianna Argarin (s) and Joy Cases (o)
San Sebastian - Jaroensi Bualee (o) and Rubie De Leon (s)
USC - Raphril Aguilar (o) and Danika Gendrauli (o/m/u)
UST - Rhea Dimaculangan (s) and Aiza Maizo (u)

2 thai imports : Bualee and Sangmuang
4 setters : Dimac, De Leon , Saet and Argarin
From: UST Womens Volleyball Team 

So, these are the information I was able to sort from the two fan pages. I must say NU and UST are my favorite teams. I am happy for Aiza Maizo's comeback. I am a fan of her. I will be cheering for UST! Hope they win!
And my article is until here. Credits to the owner of the Photo. It was taken in the Shakey's FB Account. For more information about the V-League, visit there site.
Click Here: Shakey's V-League Site
Thanks for reading!
Kring2x

No comments:

Post a Comment