Buy One, You Won!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Review: Abysnthe Happy Girls are the Prettiest Powder



Hey there!

Thank you for reading my blog!

It’s been a while since I write about beauty stuff. Honestly, I don’t have the confidence to write about it. I’m kind of shy to express myself in this category.  But I believe, sharing my thoughts on beauty products I really use is a must in order for those people to know more about the product before they buy it. I don’t want to play expert in all the products I feature in my blog but an honest impression.
Today I will feature about the powder I like. Honestly, I do not use powder because it causes break out in my face. White heads and black heads are noticeable in the part of my nose! They are ugly. That is the primary reason why I stop using powder. But then, I come across Miss Nikki’s post of Askmewhats.com about Abysnthe Happy Girls are the Prettiest. I was curious. It is the first powder which has cooling effect. I want to try it too! 

Here is my review of Abysnthe Happy Girls are the Prettiest.

The Product: Abysnthe Happy Girls are the Prettiest

The Packaging:





The claim:
This silky fine formula feels weightless, natural and smooth on skin. Controls unwanted shine all day. Softens the appearance of imperfections, fine lines, and and pores, makes you instantly the prettiest happy girl!

How to Use:

For the most flawless look, use rubdown technique:
Pour powder into palm of hand, (make sure hands are clean) Clasp hands together to evenly rub powder on palm, then spread on face, coat fingertips with powder then gently pat and smooth fingertips on skin to even out application/or simply apply powder using powder puff.

My experience with the product:

When I use the powder, the first I notice is it does not feel itchy when applied. And its menthol aroma is noticeable when smelled but when use the cooling effect from the menthol is refreshing. The powder did not cause breakout to my face. I notice that minimal blackheads and white heads came out. True to its claim, it is long lasting. I only retouch twice for the whole day. I hate retouching just to say it. And one of its best factors is it has minimize the oil production in my T-zone. The negative I notice is when I opened it, the powder disperses, maybe because it is lightweight or I don’t know how to open it.
 
For the packaging of the product, it is simple but catchy. It maybe small but all the needed details are put up well. Black and gold blends well.

Here is how I look:


 

 Price: 379.00 pesos only.

You can visit there site here: Absynthe Website

Visit and Like there Facebook Page Here: Absynthe Bath And Beauty Products

Recommendation:

I will certainly recommend this because this is my new favorite. The cooling effect is a must try.    

What do you think about this post?
PS. You can follow me on Twitter @MayeeXin, Instagram @mayee_xin and Wattpad MayeeXin.

Feel free to comment!

Kring2x

2 comments:

  1. i got one too but i havent used it yet,i think this will help lessen my oily face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the packaging... yellow! plus the name is so catchy ABSYNTHE GIRLS ARE THE HAPPIEST... Indeed :D

    ReplyDelete