Buy One, You Won!

Friday, March 21, 2014

JC Intal's Proposal to Bianca Gonzalez: She said "Yes"






Hey there!
Thank you for reading my blog!


Oh My God!

My Super Peg is engaged! I was ecstatic when I read in my social media accounts that JC Intal propose with Bianca Gonzales when she in the airport on her way to London. I pictured the proposal as Laida Magtalas and Miggy Montenegro in It Takes a Man and a Woman in real life but less the singing.  That is very sweet!  And I can see that Bianca becomes speechless. Just a though, is that how it feels when someone special in your heart propose to you? You become lost for a moment and then it sinks in. Then all you can say is yes? Hmmm. I am just so happy for my super Idol. She is soon to be Mrs. Intal! Cheers!

Feel free to check out the video if you haven't seen it. Its the PROPOSAL!



Feel free to comment!

Kring2x


1 comment: