Buy One, You Won!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Movie Preview: Diary ng Panget








In its first week of release, the video got viral in YouTube. I do not know first why, but when I saw the video, I have to watch it twice to fully appreciate it. I love it! And I will definitely watch it. Diary ng Panget is perfectly knitted to catch the attention of Movie goers. I was one of those viewers who are smitten. The two main lead namely Cross played by James Reed and Eya played by Nadine Lustre are superb in the role.

Diary ng Panget is based on the story written in wattpad and released by Viva Films.

You want to fall in love over again? This movie is right for you!

Check out its teaser here!

2 comments:

  1. my kids love this movie!a simple yet a story that tackles teenager life just like my son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this movie so much ^_^ tsaka bago pa man naging movie favorite ko na yung libro na to <3 2 thumbs up!!! nakakatawa ang story at ang galing ng plot :) plus nakakakilig paaa

    ReplyDelete