Buy One, You Won!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Photo Diary: Summer at Sprinkles











Today is rainy day. I miss the sun! I miss swimming. And because I want to reminisce the season in the sun (waah, I’m singing). I would like to share to you my summer escapade in Sprinkles Pool and Events Center at Barangay Kinamlutan, Butuan City. It is a newly opened pool within the city that has very nice amenities and cozy ambiance.

What I love in this swimming site is it is not yet exploited. It is overlooking the mountain top and the air is fresh. It has two swimming pools and they are still constructing the new pools. It is new destination for the city people who wants to feel refresh. They have affordable entrance fee amounting to 100 pesos with free corkage.  

I don’t like to talk much because this is a photo diary post. So, hope you guys check out this swimming destination when you visit Butuan City!

Kring2x


No comments:

Post a Comment