Buy One, You Won!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Upcoming Korean Drama: The Heirs

Credits to the Owner of the Photo



How's your day? Smiles!

Who is your dream guy? Honestly, I really love to day dream and make stories in my mind. I dream of publishing it in the future! Now i'm still day dreaming. And one of my dreams is to see Lee Min Ho in personal. Geez, he is so handsome. I can't help myself but to look at the screen of our television without blinking. I can't see him in person so I will just stare at him as long as I can. Wink, back in the reality, the thousands of people who are so lucky to see him in person, congrats!

This post is about Lee Min Ho's new drama! Yes, you read it right. I read in ABS-CBN.com's article entitled  "25 questions for Lee Min Ho" that he will be having a new drama. You just don't know how ecstatic I am upon reading it! He will be back in small screen. And the best part of it is she will be partnered with our favorite korean sweetheart Park Shin Ye. The one in He's Beautiful. Their upcoming drama will have a working title of "The Heirs". The story will revolve about the lives, love and friendship of wealthy high school students. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin-hye will be playing high school students. According to the latest news, the actors who are joining the casts are Kim Sung Ryeong, Choi Jin Hyuk, Kim Woo Bin and Yoon Son-ha.

This will be broadcasted by SBS Korea. And the target showing will be October. The screen writer of the story is Kim Eun Sook of Lovers in Paris, Secret Garden and A Gentleman′s Dignity and the producer is Kang Shin Hyo of Tazza and Midas.

As for me, I'm looking forward to see this drama. I personally love Lee Min Ho and Park Shin-hye. Ever since I saw them in their respective dramas, I really hope they will be paired. Finally, my dream has come true. The plus here is, it will be shown in October-my birthday month! (Wink!)

Have a nice Day!

Kring2x

Feel Free to share my post!

1 comment:

  1. i had watch this on commercial too bad i havent this because of our antenna problem

    ReplyDelete