Buy One, You Won!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Let Me Tell You my Stories: My 23rd Birthday



This is my first let me tell you my stories for this month. Coincidentally, October is my birthday month. Last October 3, I turned 23. It was happy and sad moment. Happy because God blessed me another fruitful year, sad because my mother died last January and she was not able to see how I celebrated my birthday. My mother is my best cheerer and I miss her. But as we all know, we have to keep on living even we have lost someone special in our life. Life has to go on. Though I am sad, there are so many things and people I am thankful that God let me know in my 23 years.

My life journey is a bittersweet. Success did not come in handy. I work hard to attain what have become right now. But I did not attain it without help, after all no man is an island. I am thankful for the people who helped me in my journey.  They are a lot of them. I cannot name them one by one but they already know who they are. I want to thank all of you for helping me through it all. You all made me a success. Thank you for believing me when others don’t. It is so amazing that you all see in me the things I thought I don’t have. My 23 years will never be the same I did not meet all of you.

I am also thankful to all my detractors. When I was elementary, I was bullied by the children in my neighbourhood. There came a time that they were so forceful they even entered our house just to tell me how dull, ugly and incompetent I am. It was painful. But it made a mark on me to persevere and trust myself that I can pursue my dreams if I want it. I should not rely on other people. My childhood experience motivated me to do my best to succeed and chase my dream relentlessly. Fast forward, I’m thankful for what they did to me because of them I become strong and successful. When I saw them, they were so shy to look at me in the eyes.

Lastly, I will never forget to thank God. He is a Mighty All Knowing, omnipotent and omniscient God. He never failed to uphold my life. I will never become the woman I am now if he was not there for me. God, thank you for all the blessings, trials and wisdom you have impressed me.

For all the people who contributed in helping me a better person, thank you. I am thankful I have met all of you in my life journey. Let us continue in helping each other become a better person.

Kring2x!

Till my next blog post!

Don’t just dream, make it happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment