Buy One, You Won!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Month in Flashback: September




  Hey there! 

Thank you for reading my blog!

September is the start of the Filipinos tradition of early Christmas celebration. It is when one can notice the change of the air. It is getting colder. Christmas lights are starting to lighten the busy streets. Hmmm, advance Merry Christmas everyone! For the month in flashback edition, September is a fruitful month for me. I was able to update my blog more than usual.

For Fashion,

1.      It is my favourite fashion icon Olivia Palermo’s IT style.

For Sports,

I was able to update about the UAAP Season 76 “Greatness Never Ends” final four.

For Entertainment:

I shared to you the Press Release of Galema: Anak ni Zuma

For Food:

I was able to feature dining in Island Seafood Restaurant

That’s all for this edition of Month in Flashback. More blog post to come! I will be keener in updating this blog of mine. I am energize with all the stats I got last month. I am hoping I will reach 3000 this month, that’s my goal. I hope you’ll help me reach it! More blog post about sports, entertainment, fashion, make-up, blog giveaways, food and personal experiences will come your way. And more surprises as well.

Feel free to comment!

What do you want to read in my blog?

Kring2x

1 comment: