Buy One, You Won!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

My First Milo Marathon Experience




Hey there! 

Thank you for reading my blog!

Last October 6, 2013, the 37th Milo Marathon qualifying Round in Butuan City is being held. Thousand of runners run on different categories- 3k, 5k, 10k and 21 k. The whole J. C. Aquino Avenue is close and traffic rerouting is being implemented. I am one of the runners that time. It was my first time to run in a fun run or marathon. I am not that sporty back then. I ran in the 5k category. For the 5k category, we started at Urios University and ended in Robinsons Place Butuan back to Urios again.

When the marathon started, I am so excited. I cannot pass other runners because it only has little space. The road is filled with running enthusiast. Runners are everywhere! One can really become hyper looking at the numerous runners and expectators who grace the event. So do the motivational quotes the milo organizers put to motivate runners to continue to run and never surrender. Those quotes help me to exceed my limit and never gave up. When I was able to finish the race, joy is written all over my face. Not only because I exceeded my limitation but also because I was able to contribute to the cause of Milo to help less fortune children to have.  When the marathon ended, winners are being proclaimed and there was a cheering competition to culminate the event.

Photos are here! 







Quotes to Live by



Times Up!

Yours Trully

My Friends

After the Marathon

 
Feel free to comment!

Kring2x

1 comment:

  1. Dito rin po sa Pampanga nagkaroon ng Milo Marathon sis :) sa Clark ginanap :D

    ReplyDelete