Buy One, You Won!

Friday, October 25, 2013

Movie: Thor

GoUNLI30 Artwork



I want to join Nuffnang Philippines' movie screening of the movie Thor, but I am sure I cannot be there to watch it because of I live in the province. I saw the teaser of Thor when I watched She's the One last Sunday. I really love it. Chris Hemsworth as Thor is just stunning. Since I cannot join the nuffnang contest, I will just invite you to join! Nuffnang and globe is giving away free tickets to the first 100 bloggers who are able to make valid blogpost. Here's the catch, you have to answer the question in your blogpost How does Globe Go Unli30 give you the REAL Unli Chat Experience? Here is the official poster of the contest.

Thor 2 | Contest



The exclusive screening will be happening on October 30, Wednesday in Resorts World Manila.

If you are finished making your blogpost, register your blogpost  HERE.

Invite your friends to join too!

Happy Watching!

Here is the official trailer of Thor for you to be inspired:


                                                         Credits to the Owner of the Video

Kring2x











No comments:

Post a Comment