Buy One, You Won!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Magnitude 7.0 Earthquake Hits Bohol

 


Earthquake is the worth scenario one would want to experience. It is a situation no one will ever know when it will attack. No one will know until when it will last and what would be the intensity or magnitude level. For the case of Bohol, Cebu and some parts of Visayas of Mindanao, it was on 8:12 am. It was a magnitude 7 earthquake. The epicenter of the said earthquake is Carmen, Bohol. I don't know how long it lasted but it was long enough to shake large buildings and establishments that cause them to breakdown. Baclayon Church, hospital and Malls are not an exceptions.Bohol and Cebu are now in the State of Calamity. Many roads are not passable and even bridges. Death toll rises to more than 20. It was very tragic. Until now, the government is still analyzing the extent of the damage, but one thing is sure, today, life and property is severely damaged.

My heart goes out to the people in Bohol and Cebu. I know the feeling since I was able to experience it too but with less intensity. I am praying for the victims of the killer earthquake. I pray that the Lord will unload the fear and agony in their hearts. I pray for the recovery of the people and the province. Bohol and Cebu are both beautiful Islands. I mourn for the people who lost their love ones because of the earthquake. Let God's mighty Healing move.

Credits to the Owner of the Videos

Kring2x

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything is alright in bohol,i know they can standup again!

    ReplyDelete